My sister just bought a house this year and it has a huge garden. She just got done planting some tulips and daffodils that she hopes to be able to cut and have fresh flowers in her house through out the spring. She also has a ton of beautiful rose bushes.
So for Christmas I am going to make her this. Thank you Martha Stewart. Although I will probably make mine a little less Martha and a little more Maggie if you catch my drift. I am going to get the cool jar/vase for sure and the scissors/clippers. But the rest of the things I am not sure if she will use. I thought I might include some cute gloves and maybe a note card with some arranging tips.
I am really excited about this idea. This weekend I am going to hit up some garden centers or nursery gift shops. On the down side it might be slim pickings this time of year...but on the up side I might find some great deals. When I am finished I will be sure to post some pictures.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment