This weekend I was looking for something to finish one of my craft projects. I knew it was in the hall closet (scary!) with a bunch of my other craft stuff because that is on of the only places I have to put all of it. Is it just me or do houses these day just not have enough storage space...but that is a totally different topic.
Anyway, by the time I found what I was looking for I had all my stuff on the floor in the hall. And I also found a ton of stuff I didn't even remember I had. Things even that were on my list to buy the next time I went to Michael's (my new favorite store). It was obvious that I needed a better storage solution for my craft supplies so I could not only find them but also not buy things I didn't really need.
And the answer was right there in the closet too. For a short time I was a consultant for Body Shop at Home. I still had the bag that you packed all your products in to take to parties with you. There is probably a name for it but I don't know it. It has all these clear zippered pouches that Velcro in and it all zips up for transportation or storage. Almost similar to the expensive totes they sell at craft stores for scrapI was keeping it because it was just too nice to throw away but one of those things that just doesn't seem right to take to goodwill. And now I am glad I did!
Now it conveniently and neatly holds all of my craft supplies. A solution to my storage problem and it was free. Not to mentioned I saved money by not buying some supplies I now know I already had. You can't get much better than that.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment